$15 per entry
$35 per group of three entries
Submissions without payment will not be considered.
Any and all undergraduate and graduate school projects, freelance, and pro bono work created by students between the dates of 1/1/16 and 3/20/17 is eligible. (The outcome does not have to be glitchy.)
Mississippi State students are welcome to enter, as the judging will be blind.
If accepted, you will be notified by email. Please be prepared to mail a hard copy of your work that will not be returned. If the work is not accurately shown in your submissions, we reserve the right to not include it in the show.
EXTENDED DEADLINE IS MARCH 22!
How to Enter
- Pay for your entries after adding them to your cart HERE, and then look for the submission form in your email.
- Fill out submission form and attach high res images of your work.
- Branding (including logos, visual identity systems, branding collateral, brand standards, etc.)
- Book/Publication Design (including book covers, magazine spreads, etc.)
- Advertising (including single print ads and multimedia campaigns containing print, billboards, commercials, etc.)
- Video (including brand manifestos, branded content, short films, motion graphics, title sequences, etc.)
- Interactive (including websites, apps, interactive exhibits, multimedia presentations, etc.) (For applications not experienced through a traditional website, please use video.)
- Packaging (please provide die-lines and product shots of assembled prototype)
- Illustration (single entry or campaigns including digital, painting, photo composition, concept drawings, etc.)
- Typography (including typeface design, hand lettering, type posters, experimental type, etc.)